|Mine with:||Hand, pickaxe|
Dispensers are blocks used to dispense liquids and items. They act the same way as they do in Minecraft. A dispenser requires a redstone signal for it to activate.
To craft you need redstone dust on the lower middle, a bow(the bow must be unused)in the middle and the rest cobblestone.
When given a redstone signal a dispenser can:
- Drop items from its inventory.
- Shoot arrows, snowballs, spears, bone shurikens, eggs, splash potions, and fire eggs like a trap.
- Spawn mobs from spawn eggs.
- Spill a liquid from a bucket (water, lava, acid).
- Fill a bucket with a liquid (the dispenser must be facing the liquid).
- Plant crops on farmland.
- Use bone meal on farmland.
- Put Armor on the Player.
- Light a fire with the Flint and steel on the block.
- Place a Minecart onto a Rail.
- Place ignited TNT.
And many more uses!