Water is an important liquid resource in Mine Blocks. It can be collected with a bucket. Water is found on the surface of the world naturally, as well as found in underground caverns. If it rains, water can be collected in 1x1 holes in the ground. If it snows, water may turn into ice. Another way to make ice is four snow blocks put into a square formation (while crafting). When ice breaks, it turns back into water. Another way to make water is to place seaweed on land. Water flows with gravity it does not deal damage.
- You can swim in water
- Your player will take damge in increments of 1 heart if you stay in deep water longer than your air bar can hold
- When a player or mob is burning, it can jump into the water to stop the fire on it
- Water is also craftable by breaking an ice block
- Water disappears into smoke in the Nether
- Water is a part of nature in Mine Blocks
- When it's raining the rain water can fill in 1x1 ground holes
- You can make unlimited sources of water.
- The design of the water has been updated in the update 1.27, such as Lava, Acid, Dirt, Obsidian, Netherrack, Sign, Odd Rock, Odd Rock Ore, Topaz, Fiber, Dragon scale, Moss, Raw chicken, Cooked chicken, chicken nugget, Golden apple seed, Golden apple sapling, Clay, Paper, Lever and Rope