If you find a typo, inconsistency, or error, please sign up and help out the wiki! We can't do it without your help! :D Thank you!
|Physics:||Hangs from blocks|
A rope is a block made of string that the player can use to climb vertically up and down without having to build staircases.
- 1.27: The texture of the rope was updated.
- A rope must hang from another solid block or rope that is above or to the side of it, it cannot be placed on the ground.
- It can hang from leaves.
- It can hang from water, and allows water to be entered from below (unlike ladders).
- It can push other blocks vertically when pushed by a piston, but will disconnect when pulled.
- Blocks can be hung from ropes.