Pickaxes are used to mine quicker, and to mine more things. To craft a pickaxe get 3 wooden planks, cobblestone, iron ingots, gold ingots, or diamonds, and 2 sticks/bamboo and combine it as shown in the instructions. (Which will show up when pressing H)
- Wood - Most basic type, and the weakest of all. One of the first things you should make. Wooden picks can mine rock and coal.
- Stone - More durable and reliable. Can mine basics like iron ore and topaz ore.
- Iron - Can mine everything but obsidian and obviously bedrock (Version 1.22.6).
- Gold - Can mine everything, but only has thirty uses. Highly suggest against it.
- Diamond- Can mine everything except bedrock.
- Different kinds of Pickaxe may found on Mines
- Any Kinds of Pickaxe Cannot Destroy Bedrocks
The Mine Blocks wiki is kept running with support from you! :)