If you find a typo, inconsistency, or error, please sign up and help out the wiki! We can't do it without your help! :D Thank you!
The gold ingot is an item used for making tools and armor.
The gold ingot is sometimes dropped by the zombie pigman when it is killed. This makes it renewable.
When gold ore is smelted, it makes a gold ingot.
The gold ingot can by crafted from nine gold nuggets. This recipe works both ways.
Nine gold ingots can be crafted out of the gold block.
Gold tier of tools: sword, pickaxe, axe, shovel, and hoe.
Gold tier of armor: helmet, chestplate, leggings, and boots.
The clock can be crafted using four gold ingots and a piece of redstone dust.
The gold ingot can be crafted into nine gold nuggets.
Nine gold ingots can be crafted into a gold block. This is a more compact way of storing gold.
|Sometime before 1.4.34
||Oct 8, 2016
- Re-textured the gold ingot
- The golden ingot is dropped by zombie pigmen
- Before zombie pigmen were introduced, gold ingots were dropped by zombies.
- While the tools created using gold ingots are called "golden (tool)", the armor created using gold ingots is called "gold (armor piece)".
- Zanzlanz uploaded the 1.28 texture of the gold ingot on the 14th of May 2016, before the update was released on the 8th of October 2016.[Source]
The ore from which the gold ingot is smelted.