If you find a typo, inconsistency, or error, please sign up and help out the wiki! We can't do it without your help! :D Thank you!
The TNT minecart is a minecart with TNT, which can be ignited by using an activator rail.
The only way to get a TNT minecart is via crafting. When hit by the player, the TNT minecart drops itself.
The TNT minecart is crafted using TNT and a minecart.
A TNT minecart can be placed on any type of rail. If the minecart passes over an activated activator rail, the TNT's fuse will ignite. After a short amount of time, the TNT minecart will explode with a size 5 explosion.
||Mar 28, 2014
||Oct 08, 2016
- Fixed broken TNT and explosions
- Fixed minecarts being stuck tilted when falling off a slope
||Sep 27, 2019
- Updated the minecart physics
- Sneaking past minecarts no longer pushes them
- Minecarts, rafts, experience orbs, and liquids now pause with the game
A photo of a TNT minecart