If you find a typo, inconsistency, or error, please sign up and help out the wiki! We can't do it without your help! :D Thank you!
|Block of Topaz|
|Name:||Block of Topaz|
|Mine with:||Iron pickaxe or higher|
The block of topaz is a decorative block crafted out of topaz.
When mined with an iron pickaxe or above, the block of topaz drops itself.
The bock of topaz is crafted out of nine topaz. This is currently the only way to obtain it in survival.
The block of topaz can be used as a more compact way of storing topaz, because every block holds nine topaz and fills the same amount of inventory space.
Topaz blocks can be crafted back into nine topaz.
|| Nov 13, 2015
- Added the block of topaz, crafted using nine topaz
- 1.28: While topaz ore can be broken with a stone pickaxe, the block of topaz can only be broken with an iron pickaxe or above.
- The crafting recipe for the block of topaz was the first and is currently the only use for topaz.
- Topaz is often joked about in the Mine Blocks community because of its uselessness.
- The block of topaz is the only mineral block which is named "block of [mineral]" rather than "[mineral] block".