Cake heals 2 hunger points each use, for a total of 6 uses.
Cake is a food item made in Mine Blocks. Unlike normal food items, it can't be eaten directly in the inventory. Instead, it must be placed on the ground and shift-clicked.
Each cake block can be 'eaten' a maximum of 6 times.
When mined, it does not drop anything.
Cake is made with 4 elements: three buckets of milk, on the first three slots; two sugar (left and right in the center row), three wheat on the bottom row, and one egg in the center.
All items can be obtained from animals or by farming:
- You have to farm Seeds to harvest Wheat.
- You also need to craft Sugarcane into Sugar - you can place the Sugarcane in Dirt to start another plant.
- You can get the Egg when a Chicken lays one occassionally.
- To obtain the Bucket of milk you need to use 3 different empty Buckets on a Cow with the shift+click action.
Cake cannot be eaten while in the inventory. You'll have to place the cake block down first and shift click on it in order to eat it.
- Buckets can be retrieved after making cake.