Bucket of lava
Jump to navigation Jump to search
If you find a typo, inconsistency, or error, please sign up and help out the wiki! We can't do it without your help! :D Thank you!
The Bucket of Lava, when used, places a lava block which will expand 4 blocks from it's spawn point (in overworld). It's useful for make an Cobblestone or Obsidian farm or for make custom maps which includes lava.
- Go to an Sky hold, or Cave, or Nether with an empty Bucket and use it on any lava pool.
- You can also make an cobblestone and obsidian farm (as explained above).
- You can protect your houe by using lava on any zone closer of your house.
- Can be used to illuminate dark zones (same with Acid).
- You can use the Lava bucket to make traps which can also include Sticky Pistons, or Redstone or other items.