If you find a typo, inconsistency, or error, please sign up and help out the wiki! We can't do it without your help! :D Thank you!
- Honestly! Your contributions are way helpful and actually really impressive! Thanks so much for the help on the wiki! So many players will appreciate the quality of the stuff you've posted :) - Zanzlanz (talk) 19:50, 14 August 2017 (CDT)
- For some reason it's really fun to test the mechanics of this game. Thank you for creating it! :D TheTopazRobot (talk) 09:19, 15 August 2017 (CDT)
- Just wanted to say thank you again! I can't believe how much work you've been putting into this <3 You're single-handedly improving this wiki really quickly! - Zanzlanz (talk) 00:58, 7 November 2017 (CST)
- Just a small reminder that your help is incredible! Some of these pages are really professional now haha :D! I love that piece of trivia you put in about me updating the wiki images before the update. And it's really nice to see the history overviews of different items. Thanks!! Zanzlanz (talk) 22:25, 4 July 2018 (CDT)
- I guess I was inspired again by the change of the background XD. Also it kinda bugs me when pages are incomplete, 'coz I'm kinda OCD like that. School is coming to an end here in England, so I'm beginning to have more free time. Thanks for the appreciation! :) TheTopazRobot (talk) 11:49, 5 July 2018 (CDT)
- Haha yes the site was finally upgraded to the newest version of MediaWiki, so when I re-did the theme, I decided to go with the Mine Blocks 1 site background. :D I know what you mean about the completeness thing. It's very satisfying to see more things completely up to date. I wish I had more time to help out here, but I can't justify it much since people would rather me spend the time working on the actual game.
- Sorry! :3 I changed it, so I decided to leave my time stamp. You can change it to yours if you wish. :)TheTopazRobot (talk) 11:54, 18 December 2017 (CST)
- Ok. thx! sorry I got angry! --Takua (talk) 23:50, 19 December 2017 (CST)
1.15 and 1.17
- In some of the old update videos, you started at the main menu with the "New features" window open, which was quite useful :)! Also some features were in the descriptions of those videos. It was all thanks to you :D! It's a shame that we'll never know the changelogs for some updates (for example, I doesn't say anywhere when lapis was added :\). TheTopazRobot (talk) 12:35, 15 February 2018 (CST)
- Awh yeah I agree. I wish I had kept tract of changes better in early versions! But really cool, great job finding those logs! I imagine there are still old versions of Mine Blocks floating around the internet with new information, but I haven't run into any lately xD - Zanzlanz (talk) 08:51, 17 February 2018 (CST)
- I think I might make a text file containing links to old versions on the internet just in case I ever need to test something in an old version. It will be difficult though, because they didn't have creative mode, so I'd have to do everything in survival :)! TheTopazRobot (talk) 09:22, 17 February 2018 (CST)
Redstone potion bug
Hi! On this page: Brewing stand#Bugs you identified a bug with redstone dust applied to potions when the interface is not opened.
- Something like that seems to happen with regeneration potions. But it just gives an empty bottle without effect, and brews for each potion separately, still leaving the redstone dust. I'll check other potions as well. TheTopazRobot (talk) 13:20, 6 July 2018 (CDT)
- Weakness potions seem to work as well. By the way, you can still drink the potion, it is just looks empty and doesn't give you any effects. And also if it is a proper bug and you realise why it happens I would be interested in how it happened XD. TheTopazRobot (talk) 15:12, 6 July 2018 (CDT)
- Thank you for looking into it again! I was finally able to replicate it with the weakness potion only. If it's happening with other potions, I'm unable to replicate or find the reason behind that o-o
- So it was happening because I wrote "Weakness+" instead of "weakness+" as the result of adding redstone to a weakness potion. Because the reference couldn't be found, it wasn't able to retrieve the list of effects that needed to be applied to the new potion. This caused the rest of the brew code to stop running, causing those weird things to happen. Oy vey, haha! - Zanzlanz (talk) 11:29, 7 July 2018 (CDT)
- Ah that's right, it's because I already fixed the regen potion! :D @car_n1 on Twitter reported it a while ago, so it's already fine for me. On the same topic, the strength 2 potion was apparently the same as strength 1 in 1.28. So many bugs hehe!
- Hello Topaz Robot! :3 When do you think a page is complete enough to be removed from the "unfinished" category? I feel like you've actually completed a fair share of pages at this point! Are there things that are still missing though? (Sorry if I'm putting you on the spot haha - I just think you're the most qualified to give your opinion here) - Zanzlanz (talk) 01:39, 24 December 2018 (CST)