If you find a typo, inconsistency, or error, please sign up and help out the wiki! We can't do it without your help! :D Thank you!
- 11:37, 13 April 2019 Sky (hist) [108 bytes] "cool" is now "COOL!!!" (Created page with "Sky is the area above the surface of the overworld. The Skyhold is in the sky. } Category:Unfinished")
- 21:40, 9 April 2019 Rabbit stew (hist) [1,105 bytes] KylannaWinchester (Created page with "Using the 3x3 crafting table, place a cooked rabbit in the center top of the grid. Second row, left to right, place a carrot, a baked potato, and a brown mushroom. Put a bowl...")
- 21:36, 9 April 2019 Pumpkin pie (hist) [387 bytes] KylannaWinchester (Created page with "Pumpkin pie is made quite easily. It is a shapeless crafting recipe and can use either crafting areas. All that is needed is a pumpkin, an egg, and sugar. This will make one p...")
- 18:35, 9 April 2019 Beet soup (hist) [935 bytes] KylannaWinchester (Created page with "Beet soup is a food item crafted with a crafting table. It requires 6 beets along the top two rows and a bowl in the middle of the bottom row, just like in minecraft.")
- 22:22, 25 March 2019 Barrier (hist) [1,829 bytes] Doomquokka (Created page with "The barrier block, according to Zanzlanz, is like bedrock except invisible, and "super useful". Category:BlocksCategory:Unfinished")
- 10:40, 24 March 2019 Glistering melon (hist) [793 bytes] KylannaWinchester (Created page with " == Obtaining == Glistering Melon is not naturally obtainable. == Crafting == Luckily, Glistering Melon ''can'' be crafted. It is done the same way as the Golden Carrot....")
- 03:13, 19 March 2019 Dragon scale block (hist) [1,615 bytes] KylannaWinchester (Created page with "Not much can be said about the Dragonscale block except that it is strong, requiring a diamond pickaxe to mine (which takes as long as obsidian) and can be used as a decoratio...")