The Ender Dragon is the first boss in Mine Blocks.
It is very hard to kill! You'll probably need enchanted diamond armor, an enchanted diamond sword, and a bow with infinity enchantment or a reasonable amount of bone shurikens. It drops 60 Dragon scales, an active Ender Portal, a chest containing 8 diamonds,around 45 xp levels, and the dragon egg on death. The ender dragon causes massive damage to anything but obsidian, obsidian backdrop, bedrock, endstone, and ender gem ore.
- The dragon has two attacks. One is a charge attack, where the dragon tries to charge at you. Does about three hearts of damage.
- The other attack is the dragon spitting out an explosive flame wave. Does about one heart for each of the small fireballs the wave
- consists of. The dragon has 127 hearts.
- The Ender Dragon is the boss that you beat the game by defeating.
- The Ender Dragon is female, which explains why she drops the dragon egg.
- The Ender Dragon can be healed by an ender Healing Crystal. Destroy it when healing, it does damage on Ender Dragon when exploded.
1.23: First appearance
1.24: Shortened ender dragon spawning text in Creative