Difference between revisions of "Slime"
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
Revision as of 14:47, 14 December 2018
Slimes are an entity which you kill to get slimeballs. These creatures range in three different sizes: large, medium and small. They spawn in every mode BUT peaceful and damages the player at 1 heart per second. They rapidly attempt to bounce their way to the player. They spawn deep underground in caves and unlit mines.
Slimes will lurk in caves bouncing around at will. they will continue bouncing in random directions until they see a player in sight. Once they do, they will charge at the player, bouncing rapidly at them. The bigger the slime, the more ground they cover while bouncing.
- Regardless of difficulty EXCEPT Peaceful:
- Big: 1 Heart
- Small: 1 Heart
- Tiny: None
1.26: First appearance.
- A Small sized slime is actually more dangerous than a big slime. They deal the same damage, and the medium slimes get split from bigger slimes in groups of 2-4.
- Tiny slimes will always drop slimeballs in groups of 2-3.
- The easiest way to quickly defeat a big slime in 1.28 is to defeat it using a ranged weapon. If killed by one, it will just die and not split.
- Slimes can attack players in creative mode, but will not be able to hurt them on contact.