Difference between revisions of "Overworld"
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Latest revision as of 03:10, 20 January 2019
The Overworld is the place where the player spawns. It is a randomly generated world that resembles Earth.
The mobs that spawn when/where it is dark are:
The rest of the mobs that spawn in the Overworld are:
The world generator for the overworld is quite complex and cannot be described in words exactly. There are seven unique biomes:
All of the biomes besides the desert biome can be part of a snowy biome.
After biomes are created, the following systems are added:
- Mines and caverns
- Mob spawners
- J (Only in Survival)
- Bedrock borders on the sides and bottom of the world
- In the overworld, time can be shown in the sky. The sun is up during the day and the moon comes out at night. The sky turns orange during the sunset and sunrise, and turn into stars during the night.
- A portal can be built to the Nether.
- At the top of the world, a skyhold spawns, which contains the portal to the End.
- The world that is scrolled through on the main menu is the Overworld.