Difference between revisions of "Farming"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
If you find a typo, inconsistency, or error, please sign up and help out the wiki! We can't do it without your help! :D Thank you!
m (giant mushrooms moved to farming from trivia.)
Revision as of 23:15, 12 August 2014
- Farming is a simple, yet useful part of the game. We have many type of plants and many kind of terrain to use.
First, we have simple Dirt to use; you can plant one of the following things with just the shift+lef click action, pointed on the terrain:
- Sugarcane, to grow Sugarcane. It grow 6 blocks tall. You can cut the 2nd block to cut all the upper blocks and left the last one one the dirt. It will grow again!
- Bamboo, to grow Bamboo. It grow 10 blocks tall. You can cut the 2nd block, as for the sugarcane and it will grow again from the last one.
- Sapling, to grow a Tree with just Leaves or Apples or Oranges. You can cut all of it, since it won't grow again as the sugarcane or bamboo. Also, if you cut the upper block of the tree, all the leaves will begun to fade away.
- Golden apple seed, to grow a Tree who actually produce some Golden Apples. You can cut all of it, since it won't grow again as the sugarcane or bamboo. It is renewable though because if you put it into the inventory, you will get golden apple seeds. Plant them and here you go!!!
- You can plant Seaweed into a source water block on sand. The seaweed grow up to 10 block if there is enought water on it. You can cut the 2nd block, as for the sugarcane and it will grow again from the last one.
- You can put a block of Water into Dirt and use a hoe plows up to 3 bloks to the right and left of it, to create Farmland. Then you can plant on farmland Seeds, Potatoes, Carrots.
- To plow dirt activate the hoe tool and shift-click on the dirt. It's only known purpose is to use in making a farm.
- Red and yellow flowers, red and brown mushrooms, sugarcane, long grass, and shrubs, can be produced by bonemealing grass (dirt with grass).
- Red and brown mushrooms are farmed by planting and bonemealing them to get giant mushrooms, which each yeild multiple mushrooms when harvested.
- Mushrooms also grow spontaneously on bare mycelium and can be harvested freely, but mycelium cannot be moved or bonemealed.
- When the farmland is trampled it turns back into a dirt block.
- You can actually plant red flower and yellow flower, but is pretty much useless since they don't grow.
- You can place blocks of land on the water to make it easier to cross the ocean / sea and grow without buckets ^.^ - (cheat from DevilDante3)