If you find a typo, inconsistency, or error, please sign up and help out the wiki! We can't do it without your help! :D Thank you!
This page lists bugs or glitches found within the game, reported by players. This page is not updated frequently, so some of the listed bugs may have already been fixed.
Bugs in bold require more detail on how to reproduce them.
- 1.28: I have no idea if this is a bug, but the backdrop for stone is Rock Backdrop, not Stone Backdrop. - Injinji (talk) 11:57, 24 February 2018 (CST)
- 1.28: After the bone shuriken has been thrown, when the player tries to retrieve it, it gives bedrock that disappears when clicked in the inventory. TheTopazRobot (talk) 13:43, 28 December 2018 (CST)
Item and block bugs
- When you mine a chest in a dungeon without taking the loot the chest regenerates, making it a source of infinite chests, but the loot in it does not get dropped when you mine it, and is still in the regenerated chest. Injinji (talk) 11:55, 3 December 2017 (CST)
- 1.28: Rabbit's foot seems to be lower quality than other items and looks very blurry in the inventory. TheTopazRobot (talk) 10:32, 16 March 2019 (CDT)
- 1.28: When you activate a Sticky Piston and then break the second part of it, it will drop a Bedrock and if you try to pick up the Bedrock, the Bedrock will disappear. Myreportingaccountyes (talk) 05:07, 26 May 2019 (CDT)
- 1.28: When you activate a Sticky Piston and then break the second part of it and then place a block where the second part is supposed to be and then deactivate the Sticky Piston, the block will disappear. Myreportingaccountyes (talk) 05:18, 26 May 2019 (CDT)
- 1.28: When you activate a Sticky Piston then break the second part of it, then place a door/activated piston/bed where the piston head was and deactivate the piston, half of the double block is removed and the other half remains as an extremely buggy block. If you try to break the remaining block you will get a door/piston/bed however the block will not disappear, making it possible to get an infinite amount of door/piston/beds. This block cannot be broken, even in creative or using tnt. If tnt is used on it, the tnt freezes and disappears if you reload the map. The bed can be removed by pushing it with a piston, the piston by deactivating it and destroying it, however the door can be removed by leaving the game and opening/closing it.(video) Myreportingaccountyes (talk) 05:31, 26 May 2019 (CDT)
Bow and Arrows
- 1.28: Arrows shot from infinity bows can be collected, allowing the player to obtain an unlimited number of arrows. TheTopazRobot (talk) 17:32, 26 December 2018 (CST)
- 1.28: Power does not affect the damage dealt by a bow TheTopazRobot (talk) 17:32, 26 December 2018 (CST)
- 1.28: Arrows pass through rafts, minecarts and tnt minecarts, and flame arrows do not ignite tnt minecarts. TheTopazRobot (talk) 17:32, 26 December 2018 (CST)
- 1.28: Arrows and spears do not activate wooden pressure plates TheTopazRobot (talk) 17:32, 26 December 2018 (CST)
- 1.28: Arrows shot from dispensers cannot be picked up (could be intentional?). TheTopazRobot (talk) 17:32, 26 December 2018 (CST)
- When in Creative mode with the world set to peaceful, the fire egg will spawn a chicken that disappears as if it was hostile. Injinji (talk) 09:32, 29 November 2017 (CST)
- 1.28: Killing mobs with arrows does not drop XP TheTopazRobot (talk) 05:44, 31 December 2018 (CST)
- 1.28: Zombies drop rare drops even if not killed by the player. TheTopazRobot (talk) 05:44, 31 December 2018 (CST)
- 1.28: Skeletons hit themselves if they move and shoot TheTopazRobot (talk) 05:44, 31 December 2018 (CST)
- 1.28: If the player is falling at extremely high velocities, they are able to fall through blocks.
- 1.28: Upward movement is blocked when leaping from water onto rope or ladder across an air gap (but not blocked for solid blocks), and when climbing a ladder up to water.Aftermoth (talk) 06:56, 31 July 2014 (EDT)
- 1.28: Water does not negate fall damage like in Minecraft. TheTopazRobot (talk) 14:16, 2 November 2017 (CDT)
- 1.28: When you land on the ground after sprinting down stairs you take fall damage. TheTopazRobot (talk) 14:16, 2 November 2017 (CDT)
- (Fixed in 1.29) 1.28: Regeneration and weakness potions cannot have their duration extended by brewing them with redstone, trying to do so resulting undrinkable potions. TheTopazRobot (talk) 13:43, 28 December 2018 (CST)
- 1.28: The seed shown in the world menu and the seed given by the /seed command are different. The world was made in the same version it was tested in. For example for one world, the menu seed is 115568, and /seed gives 55732. TheTopazRobot (talk) 13:43, 28 December 2018 (CST)
- downloadable swf verison doesn't work... always shows Roblox ad and no button to start game --Danholli123 (talk) 22:02, 28 March 2016 (EDT)
- 1.28: Enchanting does not take away the number of levels shown in the enchantment table, but a random number of levels seemingly dependant on the number of levels the player has. TheTopazRobot (talk) 05:44, 31 December 2018 (CST)
Balance and Fine-tuning
- 1.28: The Thunder weather comes too often. It should be less often, or least let the player use the bed in thunder weather at daytime. --M1 (talk) 02:57, 25 February 2018 (CST)