Water is an important liquid resource in Mine Blocks. It can be collected with a bucket. Water is found on the surface of the world naturally, as well as found in underground caverns. If it rains, water can be collected in 1x1 holes in the ground. If it snows, water may turn into ice. Another way to make ice is four snow blocks put into a square formation (while crafting).When ice breaks, it turns back into water. Another way to make water is to place seaweed on land. water flows with gravity it does not deal damage.
- You can swim in Water.
- Your Player will die if you dive in Water longer than your air bar can hold.
- It will take 1 heart per damging from the mob/player.
- When the player is burning, you can jump into the water to stop the fire on you.
- That method does also work with mobs.
- Water is also craftable.(craft a ice and brake it)
- Breaking the ice turns it to a 1x1 water block.
- Water dissapeares into smoke in nether.
- It also dissapeares in the end.
- Water is a part of nature in Mineblocks.
- When its raining the rain water CAN fill in 1x1 ground holes to a 1x1 water block.
 See Also
The Mine Blocks wiki is kept running with support from you! :)